We are so glad that you are planning to visit Faith Memorial!
Sometimes visiting a new church can be a challenge, so we want to help to make your first visit enjoyable experience! Our Greeting Team will meet you at the door when you arrive, show you around our facility, give you some information about FMBC, and make sure you and your family get to the right place. After the service please be sure to stop by the Welcome Center at the main entrance and meet our Pastoral Staff!
Frequently Asked Questions of First Time Visitors
- When are services held?
- 9:45am – Sunday School
- 8:30am & 11:00am – Sunday Morning Worship ( both services are the same )
- 6:30pm – Wednesday Night Bible Studies
- Are there programs for my children?
- There sure are! We have age appropriate activities in loving and safe environments that focus on helping children to know God, think Biblically, and live wisely.
- What is your music like?
- Our worship music is “blended” – that means that our music includes contemporary songs as well as the great hymns of the Christian faith.
- How would you describe the preaching style?
- Pastor Daniel is an expository teacher, which means he most often preaches verse by verse through books of the Bible. Occasionally he will do a topical study.
- How should I dress?
- Throughout our congregation you’ll notice a wide range of clothing styles, from casual to semi-formal. The Wednesday night services are more casual. However – God is concerned about your heart, not about what you wear!
We look forward to meeting you!